Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Gather Ye Rosebuds blooms in the UK


Congratulations to Jeanette Orr with her winning entry for Gather Ye Rosebuds in the UK.  This pattern was Kathy's first BOM and has also won State level prizes in Australian quilt exhibitions. (Don't forget to love us by liking us on Facebook.  Prize for 100th like).

Here Jeanette writes
Dear Kathy ,

            I had to send you this picture of my win at the National

championships in Malvern England just last week !   I only finished it

a week before, so a rush to get it there in time.    I received third

place in the large wall quilts and a glowing Judges Choice report so I

am delighted.   All thanks to your pattern and you received due credit

on my label.    All machine appliqued and quilted on my  faithful

Bernina 1230 machine.

                                       regards Jeanette Orr.

Holsworthy, Devon ,UK


No comments: