Wow! At last I have found a little bit of time to work on a quilt that I started two years ago. It is large! Finished size is about 2-1/2 by 2 metres. The method I am using, is to create a sort of 'canvas' which is actually a simple calico quilt, with the design pencilled in. I attach the fabric pieces a bit at a time, building up the design. Here is where I am up to at present. You will notice that there are a lot of pins in the boy. That is because I am yet to overlay some "Verona" (clear water soluble film) over the top. When this is done, I will re-load the quilt back onto the quilting machine, and quilt the pieces in place. After this, I will soak the entire quilt to remove this layer, dry it, and start work on the background - at long last!