Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sneak Preview of the latest quilt from KoolKat



SNEAK PREVIEW!



I just had to share with you a couple of pictures from my new design "Aussie ABC". It is a single bed quilt, featuring all things Aussie and using Aboriginal fabrics. It is so easy to make and I had a ball designing all the little critters in it!



We will be at the Quilt and Craft Fair in Brisbane 21-25 October with kits and patterns for this quilt and other original designs.




"T" is for Turtle
I expect that the kits will sell very fast as they are great value at only $150 including fabric and pattern book. Kits may be reserved in advance. There will only be 40 in the first release. The pattern books by themselves are $35

"B" is for Bilby (how cute is that!)
Would you belive that the "eye" happened accidentally as it was a detail in the fabric. I loved making this one!





1 comment:

Corky said...

So cute! And, I didn't know what a bilby was so I googled it and learned a bunch. Thanks for sharing your quilt blocks and the info about the book. visit me at www.PiecefulDays.SquareSpace.com