Monday, December 23, 2019

The best Christmas present we could receive (apart from rain)

Dear Kathy & Geoff

Thank you, thank you,  THANK YOU for the beautiful work you did on my quilt. I have always done my own quilting but I’m afraid the poor old Bernina, and my shoulders, were not up to quilting a king size bedspread so it was with some trepidation that I sent it off to you. I needn’t have worried – it is better than I had imagined and I simply can’t fault it. The colour choice for quilting thread, and the backing fabric are perfect and really complement the quilt itself.  I will have no hesitation sending you future quilts for the Kool Kat treatment.

My daughter-in-law is going to be delighted when she receives this on Christmas Day – and shocked that it is actually finished!

Merry Christmas!

Regards

Jennifer, Condong, NSW.

No comments: